Both cell phones are also protected against dust and water according to IP53 , which is rather a rarity in this price range. Like the base model, the Poco X3 Pro isn’t exactly dainty. With dimensions of 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4 millimeters, it is even larger than the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and, at 215 grams, similarly heavy despite the plastic back. Visually, the Poco X3 Pro is very similar to the base model.
- With a new focus on the youth market, Poco has chosen a slightly different approach for the X3 Pro.
- Video tops out at 4K 30 frames per second, but there is proper stabilization for smoother clips.
- Because with dimensions measuring at 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4 mm (6.51 x 3.02 x 0.37 in), this is a quite large phone.
- So, guys, I hope you will like the post “Xiaomi POCO X3 Pro review with pros and cons”.
- Below, we have provided the download https://cinemaparaiso.com.co/maximizing-your-lenovo-docking-station-s-potential/ link to TWRP and OrangeFox recovery.
The Poco X3 Pro offers serious gaming power at a fraction of the cost. While other phones might have the Snapdragon 860 at some point, they do not currently offer it. The video is at 4K 30 frames per seconds, with proper stabilization to allow for smoother clips.
While the Snapdragon 695 records a score of 101,082, the Snapdragon 860 comes away with 208,556—well over 100% better! As seen on similar comparison tests, though the gap in CPU performance continues to slim, older flagship chipsets still maintain a healthy advantage in terms of GPU. In terms of numbers, both Redmi Note 10 Pro Max and Poco X3 Pro bring a 6.67-inch full HD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate to the table. The Poco X3 Pro comes with an LCD display while the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max has a Super AMOLED display, giving the Note a definite upper hand. The difference between the two in terms of refresh rate is not something that will jump out at you. The Redmi Note 10 Pro Max’s display is definitely brighter and the colors feel more spirited. The battery that lives in the bowels of the Poco M5 has a capacity of 5,000 mAh and is compatible with fast cable charging of 18 W.
- The catch in the story is a smartphone with high processing power yet lacks of other specs such as camera quality and screen.
- Sounds good, of course, but the trick is that it’s new only formally.
- This is a common size, but it’s important to be aware of.
- If you’re in the market for a new smartphone and you want something that offers great value for your money, the POCO X3 Pro might be just what you’re looking for.
- The battery lost several percent more overnight, and it needed to be recharged by noon on the second day.
So if you need a phone for gaming or want a device that will deliver lag-free performance for several years, the X3 Pro is the default choice. You can fix this particular issue by using the dedicated night mode; while it doesn’t lead to noticeably better shots, at leas the images have better detail and decreased noise levels. The 8MP wide-angle lens also does a decent job in daylight, but it just doesn’t measure up in artificial or poor lighting. Like the standard X3, the X3 Pro lacks 4K video at 60fps, with the option limited to 1080p. The Snapdragon 855+ easily handles 4K recording at 60fps, but with Xiaomi positioning the phone as a gamer-focused option, it didn’t leverage this particular feature. As for the design itself, you’ll find a polycarbonate back with a textured stripe running down the middle, and with the POCO logo situated within the texture.
Micaella Brandão: Da Rainha do Abacaxi ao Miss Marataízes 2024, a Jornada de uma Estrela
Mais de 1.200 atletas: Praia da Costa recebe grande corrida de rua no domingo
Festival Arte com Moqueca e Feira do Empreendedor para movimentar Ubu neste final de semana
As Mais Destacadas
Artigo3 meses ago
Tininho Batista Define Sucessor: Luiz Vereador Recebe Apoio Oficial em Marataízes
Cachoeiro de Itapemirim3 meses ago
Câmara de Cachoeiro paga abono de R$ 4 mil para servidores e devolve R$ 3 milhões para prefeitura
Cachoeiro de Itapemirim2 meses ago
Prefeitura de Cachoeiro promove nesta terça (12) seminário sobre a Lei Anticorrupção e a nova Lei de Licitações
Anchieta3 meses ago
Excelência Administrativa: Contas do Prefeito Fabrício Petri de Anchieta, Ano de 2020, São Aprovadas